By Satyen Vyas
Any service company knows that it lives or dies on the satisfaction of its customers. Here at Symphony SummitAI, we always strive to surpass customer expectations and make their lives as easy as possible. It’s gratifying when they express their appreciation to us. It’s even more gratifying when they express it to an outside group – especially a well-regarded analyst firm.
So, we are thrilled to share that not only have we have been recognized as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for ITSM in November 2018, but we were also placed in the Customers’ Choice Zone of the February 27, 2019 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer”: IT Service Management Tools report.
Gartner Peer Insights is a free peer review and ratings platform designed for enterprise software and service decision makers. It gives verified, unbiased software ratings and reviews from enterprise IT professionals, with the goal of helping others make better-informed decisions about the technology their organizations need.
These reviews go through a strict validation and moderation process to make sure they are authentic. Customers rate a vendor’s products in many areas, some of which include:
- product capabilities
- evaluation and contracting
- pricing flexibility
- integration and deployment
- ease of deployment
- services and support
Here’s how we did in the report: 313 global customers ranked Symphony SummitAI as 4.7 out of 5 (the highest ranking!), and 89 percent of customers would recommend the solution.
This chart, from the report, shows how we did in each of the review areas and how we measure up against competitors.
Here are a few of the comments IT professionals have written about Symphony SummitAI’s solutions:
- “Excellent product. I have been using it from last five years now and it has always lived (up) to expectations.” – Assistant vice president of global technology in the services industry
- “Good tool for tracking the incidents and change request. Effective in tracking the SLA and monitoring the support process. Simple, robust, scalable and easy to use.” – IT manager in the manufacturing industry
- “Well designed for ITSM and the new features that they are introducing are great to have to fulfill my organization requirements, track inventory, etc.” – Technical lead in the services industry
At Symphony SummitAI, we are driven by a core mission to bring the best technology and user experience to enterprise IT management. We think that this validation by our customers shows that we’re on the right track. We will continue to push the boundaries and lead the industry with next-generation, AI-driven IT management solutions that give our customers best-in-class experiences. We say thank you to our customers who participated in this report. The best is yet to come!
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.