Symphony SUMMITis a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, consumer packaged goods, healthcare, and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions. Founded by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, SymphonyAI is the fastest growing companies in the business-to-business AI solutions sector with revenue this year of $275 million and 1,500 employees.
Symphony SUMMIT’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across: business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation, and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony Summit.
Summary of the Role
As an Account Executive at Symphony SUMMIT, you will be responsible for using a consultative solution selling approach to grow and develop new customers for our platform and solutions. You will also be responsible for implementing and executing effective sales and services strategies, ensuring maximum penetration to meet and exceed your targets. You will facilitate customer success based upon customer-specific value propositions, realistic expectation setting and effectively leveraging diverse internal resources and extended team members. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Prospect, develop, and close new customers for Symphony SummitAI platform and solutions.
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Sell our vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events, and target-specific initiatives.
- Coordinate and work with extended team members.
- Work closely with customer success and support teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- 5+ years of on-quota B2B software sales experience.
- Experience selling into enterprise level clients and into large company IT help desks.
- Proven track record of scaling a startup is heavily preferred.
- Ability to simplify complex data and technical knowledge to explain to clients.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with senior management and/or C-level executives.
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must.
- Four-year university or equivalent experience required.
Why should you join us?
- Be part of defining an industry (ITOM) with AI/ML and your own role.
- Lots of responsibility; work directly with founders and attain a great external exposure.