About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SummitAI provides you with the opportunity to mould your career with an unparalleled mix of people, business knowledge and technical expertise that helps real companies solve real world problems. We have led the market in creating innovative solutions powered by artificial intelligence that have not only changed businesses but also the careers of our employees. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a winning attitude to lead change.
Symphony SummitAI is a market-leading artificial intelligence driven IT and Enterprise Service Management suite that integrates IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Asset Management (ITAM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) in one single easy-to-use platform. SummitAI accelerates digital transformation by re-imagining the IT and Enterprise workflows with AI and automation to unleash greater enterprise productivity. Customers have rated SummitAI as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice twice in a row. SummitAI has been featured in IDC MarketScape 2020 and Forrester NowTech 2019. Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI.
SymphonyAI is the fastest-growing operating group of B2B AI companies, backed by a $1 billion commitment to deliver next-generation AI solutions for transforming the enterprise. SymphonyAI addresses use cases in healthcare and life sciences, retail and CPG, industrial manufacturing, energy, oil & gas, media and entertainment, defense, and financial services. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly to a group of eight companies with a combined revenue run rate of more than $350 million. Over 2,200 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals operate the group under the leadership of one of Silicon Valley’s most successful serial entrepreneurs, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani.
- Incumbent will act as the ongoing interface between the Customer, Stakeholders and the SummitAI system.
- Manage/Respond to user tickets in the queue
- Responsible for 24×7 on-call support for production impacting problems.
- Work closely with IT and business partners to improve core platform capabilities in accordance with ITIL best practices.
- Debugging the application issues.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of SummitAI and its applications.
- Provide guidance/assist on routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/remediation
- Participate in application and platform upgrades.
- Maintain internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and processes.
- Participate in unit, system, integration and user acceptance testing activities.
- Participate in administration activities to manage the SummitAI portfolio.
- Create and maintain Dashboards and Reports in SUMMITAI.
- Fixing the configuration issues.
- Conducting training programs for SummitAI modules at all levels – Administrator, Analyst, User.
- Contribute best practices to knowledge repository
- Communicating with SummitAI for issues and involving L3 as per requirement.
- IT Service management/ IT Asset Management / IT Operations Management
- ITIL V3, V4(Foundation, Intermediate Certified)
- Knowledge on Application and infrastructure Maintenance lifecycle and Transition.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Working knowledge on web technologies(.NET), databases(MS-SQL), and infrastructure systems like Active Directory, Single Sign On etc. is desirable.
- Knowledge on Windows Operating Systems.
- Exposure to C#, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Understanding of REST/SOAP based API integration to various data sources e.g. SCCM etc
- Total relevant work experience of 4 – 6 years and at least 2+ years experience in ITIL domain