L2 Support Engineer
Symphony SUMMIT is a leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Service Management Solution (ITSM) to enterprises and service providers, is building a state-of-the-art AI based solutions for ITSM.
Symphony SUMMIT is one of the selected group of companies backed by SymphonyAI, a leading AI / machine learning-focused private investment firm.
Symphony SUMMIT is seeking an experienced Application Support Engineer, who is expected to work with specific set of customers to troubleshoot and address their concerns on Summit tools platform. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing high user experience during the Support. We are seeking an experienced professional to provide technical and functional expertise to our valued clients. They should possess strong technical knowledge, good communication, ITIL process knowledge and ITSM/Application Support skills.
Why should you join us?
- Be part of defining an industry (ITSM) with AI/ML and your own role
- Lots of responsibility; work directly with founders and attain a great external exposure
- Strong equity compensation
- Incumbent will act as the ongoing interface between the Customer, Stakeholders and SummitAI system.
- Manage/Respond to user tickets in the queue and addressing the application issues.
- Responsible for 24×7 on-call support for production impacting problems.
- Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of SummitAI and its applications.
- Provide guidance/assist on routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/remediation
- Participate in application and platform upgrades.
- Maintain internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and processes.
- Participate in administration activities to manage the SummitAI portfolio.
- Create and maintain Dashboards and Reports in SUMMITAI.
- Conducting training programs for SummitAI modules at all levels – Administrator, Analyst, User.
- Contribute best practices to knowledge repository
- Communicating with SummitAI for issues and involving L3 as per requirement.
- ITIL V3, V4(Foundation, Intermediate Certified)
- Knowledge on Application and infrastructure Maintenance lifecycle and Transition.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Working knowledge on web technologies(IIS/.NET), databases (MS-SQL), and infrastructure systems like Active Directory, Single Sign On etc. is desirable.
- Knowledge on Windows Operating Systems.
- Exposure to C#, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Understanding of REST/SOAP based API integration to various data sources e.g. SCCM etc
Experience: Total relevant work experience of 4 – 6 years and at least 2+ years in ITIL domain