About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SummitAI provides you with the opportunity to mould your career with an unparalleled mix of people, business knowledge and technical expertise that helps real companies solve real world problems. We have led the market in creating innovative solutions powered by artificial intelligence that have not only changed businesses but also the careers of our employees. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a winning attitude to lead change.
Symphony SummitAI is a market-leading artificial intelligence driven IT and Enterprise Service Management suite that integrates IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Asset Management (ITAM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) in one single easy-to-use platform. SummitAI accelerates digital transformation by re-imagining the IT and Enterprise workflows with AI and automation to unleash greater enterprise productivity. Customers have rated SummitAI as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice twice in a row. SummitAI has been featured in IDC MarketScape 2020 and Forrester NowTech 2019. Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI.
SymphonyAI is the fastest-growing operating group of B2B AI companies, backed by a $1 billion commitment to deliver next-generation AI solutions for transforming the enterprise. SymphonyAI addresses use cases in healthcare and life sciences, retail and CPG, industrial manufacturing, energy, oil & gas, media and entertainment, defense, and financial services. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly to a group of eight companies with a combined revenue run rate of more than $350 million. Over 2,200 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals operate the group under the leadership of one of Silicon Valley’s most successful serial entrepreneurs, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani.
- Handling Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines.
- Deploying Azure VMs (Windows Server and Linux) in a highly available environment.
- Perform configuration management and disaster recovery tasks on your new environment.
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Monitoring and Management manage and monitor IaaS deployments by Log Analytics and Log Search to “drill down” into the most important data in your IaaS systems.
- Using PowerShell to deploy resources and repeatable deployments with ARM templates.
- Work on Microsoft Azure Networking.
- Design virtual networks to support workloads with the highest security and performance.
- Explore configuring hybrid connectivity between on-premises environments and Azure, and how to monitor network performance to comply with service-level agreements.
- Automating Deployment and Scale of Azure IaaS Solution script, automate, and scale Azure deployments.
- Dive into automation technology options within Azure.
- Keep learning the new ways to use PowerShell and JSON templates to define and deploy services to Azure, and how to scale resources in Azure.
- Identifying the best practices of cloud architecture to support applications
- Strategizing a recovery plan to compensate for possible downtime or failure scenarios
- Maintaining data integrity by implementing proper access control for cloud services
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or mathematics
- 3+ years of experience Designing, developing, and Implementing cloud solutions on Azure Platforms
- Experience in several of the following areas: database architecture, Server Application technologies
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail