About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
- Providing advance technical support for team of application Support Engineers.
- Improve technical skillset of the application Support engineers
- Engaging with Engineering and Product management team to address complex technical cases.
- Interface between Customer, support engineers along with engineering teams on a case to case basis.
- Manage/Respond to tickets in the queue
- Available for 24×7 support for production impacting problems.
- Work closely with IT and business partners to improve core platform capabilities in accordance with ITIL best practices.
- Debugging the application issues.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of SummitAI and its applications.
- Provide guidance/assist on routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/remediation
- Maintain internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and processes.
- Participate in administration activities to manage the SummitAI portfolio.
- Create and maintain Dashboards and Reports in SUMMITAI.
- Conducting training programs for SummitAI modules at all levels – Administrator, Analyst, User.
- Contribute best practices to knowledge repository
- Web (IIS) and Database Support (MS-SQL)– with a clear understanding of the basics of the application, technology and domain.
- Extensive experience in handling production support for .NET based application
- Knowledge on Infra from an application to Active Directory and Exchange systems.
- Exposure to MFA technologies for authentication will be added advantage
- Working knowledge of one or more ITSM tools in the capacity of an administrator
- At least 6 years relevant exp.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- ITIL Expertise