- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Act as main point of contact for customers regarding business service issues, questions and concerns.
- Develop customer strategies for performance metrics, escalation management, and communication.
- Develop effective Product information strategies and create communication model for the same.
- Ability to create upsell opportunities on offered product lines to sales and pre-sales
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Coordinate and lead account service team to ensure cost effective and timely delivery of business solutions.
- Develop and maintain service delivery plan and strategic account plan.
- Perform customer negotiations as and when needed
- A bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years in Customer Support and Product Support areas.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to make effective presentations to CXO’s.
- Ability to do Quarterly Business review covering Service delivery performance and metrics.
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics may be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.