Elevate your career by joining an exciting industry leading team building AI-driven IT and Enterprise Service Management Suite. We’re looking for someone with a passion for creating innovative products & evangelizing new solutions that help IT leaders leverage technology to reduce costs & improve service delivery.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- The Associate Product Manager as a member of one or more Agile Teams and is responsible for defining user stories (and/or PRDs) in detail and working with engineering to enable development of these stories.
- Assist Senior Product Manager and executive team in developing and maintaining the feature roadmap for development and release activities
- Manages the Service Requests backlog by working with Customer Representatives to solicit feedback from end user about story grooming, functionality issues and software demos. Helps with prioritization of SRs for engineering team while working in conjunction with product manager.
- The Associate Product Manager has a significant role in quality control and is empowered to accept stories as done. This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with Product Management, who is responsible for the higher level Feature Roadmap.
- The Associate Product Manager works with Engineers, User Representatives, developers and testers on scrum teams daily
- Define acceptance criteria for all user stories
- Answer questions and help developers make decisions about stories during development and testing
- Participate in user testing in sprints
- Ensure that the solution being built will work for all constituents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- Two or more years of product management or 4+ years of business analyst experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, business analysis, business administration, finance or related field
- Experience with IT Service Management/IT asset management/IT operations management products is a definite plus.
- ITIL certification and Project Management certification is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills
- Team Player
- Adaptable to work in a varied, high-paced exiting, fun environment