Symphony SummitAI provides you with the opportunity to mould your career with an unparalleled mix of people, business knowledge and technical expertise that helps real companies solve real world problems. We have led the market in creating innovative solutions powered by artificial intelligence that have not only changed businesses but also the careers of our employees. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a winning attitude to lead change.
Symphony SummitAI is a market-leading artificial intelligence driven IT and Enterprise Service Management suite that integrates IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Asset Management (ITAM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) in one single easy-to-use platform. SummitAI accelerates digital transformation by re-imagining the IT and Enterprise workflows with AI and automation to unleash greater enterprise productivity. Customers have rated SummitAI as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice twice in a row. SummitAI has been featured in IDC MarketScape 2020 and Forrester NowTech 2019. Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI.
SymphonyAI is the fastest-growing operating group of B2B AI companies, backed by a $1 billion commitment to deliver next-generation AI solutions for transforming the enterprise. SymphonyAI addresses use cases in healthcare and life sciences, retail and CPG, industrial manufacturing, energy, oil & gas, media and entertainment, defense, and financial services. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly to a group of eight companies with a combined revenue run rate of more than $350 million. Over 2,200 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals operate the group under the leadership of one of Silicon Valley’s most successful serial entrepreneurs, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani.
- Monitor & Identify opportunities to improve operation hygiene
- Coach/Train Engineers to adhere to process guidelines
- Ongoing Proactive audits of statically significant ticket (IM,SR,PM,CM and knowledge records)
- Consolidating/Follow-up CSAT and sharing the analysis /trends
- Operational analytics
- Identify the approach for improvement, State what to measure. Collect the Data. Process the data, Analyze the data and information, Present and use the information and finally Implement corrective or remedial activities.
- Should own RCA in case of outages by working internally with different teams
- Ability to guide and mentor the team to deliver the company KPIs effectively.
- Have Leadership engagement both Internal and external
- Responsible for CSAT and improvise month on month
- Identify the opportunity to increase the stickiness of the customer
- Candidates should at least have a bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Good statistical and analytical skills
- ITIL Expert/Master certification
- 5-8 years’ experience in IT Service management tools operation
- Good ITIL process and should be able to independently access the Support process, challenges and drive towards improving efficiency QOQ
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.