ABOUT SYMPHONY SUMMIT AI
Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony Summit.
- Managing the Azure Cloud Infrastructure on a 24*7 to ensure uptime of 100%.
- Experience in designing, planning and implementing Azure environments.
- Should have sound Knowledge of Azure Services viz. VMs, Storage Accounts, Vnet, Subnet, NSG, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, and have understanding of IT Infrastructure viz. Servers, Networking Fundamentals, Security etc. OS Admin for Windows.
- Monitoring the Azure Environment parameters with relevant tools.
- Ensure that the bottlenecks in the Cloud infrastructure are identified and fine-tuning is done for optimal performance.
- In depth knowledge of Azure IaaS and PaaS services with experienced with Azure SQL, Azure Automation, and/or Azure Resource Manager.
- Hands on experience on Cloud design patterns- Understanding RDBMS databases and concept and implementation of MS SQL/ No-SQL databases, Azure Storage and Backup Experience.
- Hands on experience in cloud automation
- Azure network experience, VPN and Express route, Azure DNS, Traffic Manager, and Load Balancers.
- Strong Proficiency in all the services offered by Microsoft Azure including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure and knowledge on other competitive platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS) would be an added advantage.
- Strong expertise on Azure Worker Role, App Services, Web Jobs, Scheduler, Service Bus, Logic Apps and Event Hub.
- Implementation experience on AD B2C Custom UI and Custom Attributes, Role based access(RBAC) and AD Groups
- Maintaining/updating the documents on process/procedures/user-manuals etc. related to the activities involved.
- Track on the OS/patch updates.
- Knowledge of AWS Services viz. EC2, S3, VPC, Route53, Security Groups, ELB, Auto Scaling etc.
- Carry out capacity planning activities to plan growth and changes.
- Work closely with Product Support Managers and Implementation Managers, Subject matter Experts.
- Ensure Cloud integrity and security.
- Manage the security and disaster recovery .
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x& support.
- Active Directory Management, ADFS & LDAP
- OAUTH and SAML based Authentication and Configuration.
- SSL Configuration
- Certificate based authentication
- IIS Troubleshooting
- Engineering Graduate with 10+ Years of Experience in Managing large IT Infrastructure with a minimum 5 + Years’ experience in Azure cloud.
- Very Good Knowledge Administering Windows Server Operating System is a MUST.
- MS Azure Certified Administrator is Desirable.
- Good MSSQL Knowledge is an advantage