https://www.symphonysummit.com/ backed by the $1 billion SymphonyAI fund focused on building the next generation of artificial intelligence and machine learning applications across multiple verticals. Our flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular, ITIL 2011 Certified solution that unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering.
Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT Management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation, and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
Symphony SummitAI is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, and exceptional Azure DevOps Engineer to work on extraordinary enterprise products leveraging Azure cloud. He/she will work with star team of Architects, Data Scientists/AI Specialists, Data Engineers, Integration Specialists and UX developers.
Why should you join us?
- Be part of defining an industry with AI/ML and your own role.
- Lots of responsibility; work directly with founders and attain a great external exposure.
- Strong equity compensation
- Design and implement Azure cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored and cost optimized. Proactively provide recommendations for cost optimization.
- Understand current product implementation process and come up with ideas and suggestions to optimize and automate the process.
- Own and lead internal and external Product Implementations in end-to-end manner for setting up Dev, QA, POC, Demo, Staging and Production environments.
- Own and lead POC/Demo instance spin-off activities in alignment with POC/Demo instance architecture.
- Lead the troubleshooting of code deployment and cloud environment issues with development team for continuous improvement and streamlining of processes.
- Understand the product architecture, work with Product Engineering team to implement and automate build and deployment pipelines in Cloud. Own and resolve all code deployment related issues.
- Manage product source code for product releases using Industry standard version control systems and code management best practices.
- Act as a single point of contact for all Azure Cloud administration and resource management activities. Implement best practices to manage and secure cloud resources.
- Provide support across Dev, QA, Staging, POC, Demo and Production environments for cloud and deployment related matters.
- Leverage Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) using Industry standard tools and services.
- Write application deployment automation using industry standard deployment and configuration tools.
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines that serve the purpose of provisioning and operating internal and external product environments.
- Write software, from build system automation to automated deployment, to scale our engineering delivery.
- Overall 4-7 years of experience. 4+ years of experience in a DevOps engineer role with Azure Cloud expertise who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems.
- DevOps engineering background in AI-driven product built using Azure cloud is a big plus.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of working experience in deploying and automating various IaaS and PaaS service on Azure cloud – especially following:
- Data engineering services viz. Data factory, Batch, Data Warehouse, SQL DB, Enterprise Service Bus
- Azure cognitive services viz. LUIS, Q&A Maker and Azure search
- Azure Web Apps, App Service Plans and Bot Channels.
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Must have expertise/strong working experience in:
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration of public and hybrid cloud. Experience in automating infrastructure and code deployment is a big plus.
- Automating multiple systems using shell scripting esp. Bash and Python.
- Creating highly scalable and highly available could infrastructure. Securing, managing, and monitoring cloud infrastructure.
- Deploying IaaS and PaaS services in Azure cloud.
- GIT configurations, access permission management, GIT branching strategies, code merging and tagging.
- Running, monitoring, and debugging data ingestion & ETL pipelines, deploying ML/AI models in cloud environment.
- Database setup (esp. SQL Server, SQL DB), data handling, DB upgrade and networking (Vnet, Subnet, NSG, firewall etc.).
- Working experience in Azure Active Directory
- Basic analysis and debugging of issues for all cloud components.
- Evaluating and troubleshooting existing applications and platforms for making recommendations/fixes for improving performance and ensuring the security.
- Good to have skills:
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD implementation for .net, python, js applications with best practices.
- Experience in IaaC tools (ARM templates, Ansible, Terraform etc.) and building CI/CD pipeline for deploying infrastructure in multiple environments.
- Experience with container registries and Kubernetes service.
Soft Skills & Behavioral Qualifications:
- Must be a good team player, problem solver and self-motivated to achieve positive results.
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness.
- Demonstrates strong communication, interpersonal collaboration & presentation skills.
- Ability to manage time, displays appropriate sense of urgency and meet/exceed all deadlines.
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines – even under occasionally ambiguous situations.