Symphony SUMMIT is a leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution (ITOM) to enterprises and service providers, is building a state-of-the-art AI based solutions for ITOM. Symphony SUMMIT is one of the selected group of companies backed by SymphonyAI, a leading AI / machine learning-focused private investment firm.
Website link: https://www.symphonysummit.com/
Why should you join us?
- Be part of defining an industry (ITOM) with AI/ML and your own role
- Lots of responsibility; work directly with founders and attain a great external exposure
- Strong equity compensation
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of systems development
- Determine and develop user requirements for SummitAI product
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- We are seeking a high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude, and the ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
The ideal candidate will have a metrics/data-driven analytical mindset of constantly measuring success and driving continuous improvement in tools, content, and programs
- Performs technical deep dives to gather requirements and develops the appropriate artifacts to guide engineering teams to build the features & programs.
- Serve as thought leader for technical business processes, developing forward-thinking systems prototypes that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels.
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., Sales, Engineering, Support & Implementation) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
- Evaluate, analyse, and communicate product requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of status reports to all appropriate parties.
- Author and update internal and external requirement documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements.
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with internal partners for optimized way of developing features & functionalities and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in an analytics and system development capacity
- Proven Analytical abilities
- Experience in working with Agile based development environments
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Exposure & experience in ITIL processes such as Service Management, Asset Management, CMDB etc.,
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
Experience level: 5 to 12 years
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bangalore, INDIA