Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
- Conducting research and analysis on industry trends
- Analysing the existing product performance and working on redesigning as required.
- Participating in product definition & planning to production and release.
- Supporting the development of product strategy and roadmap.
- Prioritizing customer experience and also focussing on business impact, performance, and post-launch support.
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology teams.
- Helping the product development and growth towards achieving short-term and long-terms goals.
- B.Sc in Maths, B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers / MBA Freshers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are adept at using Excel for data analysis and comfortable with rest of Microsoft Office suite
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are a team player who is always ready to learn and participate actively in group discussions and other firm-wide initiatives