Symphony SummitAI is a leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution (ITOM) to enterprises and service providers, is building a state-of-the-art AI based solutions for ITOM.
Symphony SummitAI is one of the selected group of companies backed by SymphonyAI, a leading AI / machine learning-focused private investment firm.
Symphony SummitAI is seeking for an experienced Business Development Executive to be based in Bangalore. Have an experience in Lead generation and prospect management. Experience calling in APAC Markets. Possess an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor. Also demonstrated proven sales results.
Why should you join us?
- Be part of defining an industry (ITOM) with AI/ML and your own role
- Lots of responsibility; work directly with founders and attain a great external exposure
- Strong equity compensation
Job description: The candidate is expected to perform the responsibilities around three broad areas:
- Account Research:
- Account research using secondary data, analyzing company performance leveraging annual/quarterly reports, news/articles and provide summary and insights for sales as well as for business development.
- Understand the organization structure, map the key decision-makers, research on existing IT landscape and tools they are using, MSPs they work.
- Build Engagement:
- Connect with decision-makers and influencers using all types of methods, including Email, tele calling, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Engage using the right content, competitive differentiators.
- Persistent follow up through all channels and nurture of leads.
- Create Opportunities for Sales:
- Create sales actionable opportunities using multiple channels such as Email, Content marketing, Telemarketing, Webinars, Events etc.
- Drive sales funnel: organize Sales meetings, technical workshops, Demos.
- Long Term Relationship management:
- Maintain ongoing relationship with the given set of account.
- Nurture cold prospects for future leads / opportunities.
- 4- 6years in handling large accounts in B2B IT, Software or Services Sales
- Four plus years of cold calling experience; inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM.
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Technology Graduate (B.E. / B. Tech. / B. Sc.) preferably with an MBA or PGDM
- Should have good stability.
- Handled large accounts along with high value opportunities.
- Worked in process-oriented companies.
- ITSM product selling experience is MUST.
- Experience selling services to the “CEO, CFO, CIO” of clients and guiding clients through the purchasing process.
- Proficiency in leveraging tools like HubSpot, Sales Navigator, LinkedIn, DiscoverOrg or Zoom Info, etc.,