- Monitor and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to lead generation, opportunity registrations and win conversions, license revenue and net margins, solutions & services revenues, customer renewals & upsells, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- CRM Administrator to create customer, partner etc., monitor sales funnel across India, US, ANZ, ASEAN, manage the information hygiene and configure reports,
- Provide detailed analysis (leading to actionable insights) and business reporting to Senior management
- Administrator for the sales/business tools being used internally – CRM, Project Management, Collaboration, contract management etc
- Review the contracts for customers and vendors on a specific TAT and build up a repository in the contract management tool.
- Support, Implementation, CRM portal customer creation as per their ROC and tag customer ID across all the portals to maintain consistent names and ID’s.
- Impact across departments – work closely with the Operations to align business goals, metrics, and execute operations across Sales Ops, Legal/Finance, Marketing, Product, Professional Services and Customer Success (CSAT).
What you need to have/bring to the table:
- Relevant Experience – 4+ years of experience as a Business, Sales operations.
- Exceptional Analytics Skills – A talent who can understand and trust numbers more than your gut feeling.
- Sales Pipeline Management.
- Reporting on current quarter forecast and future quarter pipeline requirements.
- Your analysis contributes to the AOP (Annual Operations Planning) and the QBR (Quarterly Business Review).
- Management Reporting (es: MS D365, SFDC etc.) – Experience Building reports and dashboards.
- Challenging Mindset – Don’t take the current system as given, and focus on Why and Not How
- Highly organized, self-motivated, a strong communicator and team player
- Desire and aptitude to work in a high velocity start-up environment and with proven ability to achieve challenging goals and objectives.
- Ability to learn and leverage new applications for enablement and analysis.
- You basically are a Program Manager for the Operations at SummitAI with the technofunctional skill sets to contribute as an Individual Contributor who will grow on to build a team.