https://www.symphonysummit.com/ backed by the $1 billion SymphonyAI fund focused on building the next generation of artificial intelligence and machine learning applications across multiple verticals. Our flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular, ITIL 2011 Certified solution that unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering.
Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT Management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation, and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
Symphony SummitAI is seeking an energetic, self-motivated, and exceptional Implementation Engineer to work on extraordinary enterprise products leveraging Azure cloud.
Why should you join us?
- Be part of defining an industry with AI/ML and your own role.
- Lots of responsibility; work directly with founders and attain a great external exposure.
- Strong equity compensation
- Represent SummitAI and be the face of organization in front of customers.
- Participate in business requirements workshops and understand customer needs.
- Consult and educate the customer for Product’s capabilities, best practices for maximizing product performance and AI capabilities in general.
- Understand existing Conversational AI product architecture, capabilities, and limitations.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers, SMEs etc. to support documentation of business, functional, and non-functional requirements for the solution.
- Work with internal teams to assess and analyze ITSM application for the readiness of product implementation in customer environment.
- Summarize and present the findings to internal and customer stakeholders for necessary interventions before product implementation. Work with internal implementation team to guide them for executing required interventions in ITSM application.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to Customer stakeholders on a technical/semi-technical/functional level.
- Own the responsibility product installation, sanity testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing in Staging/Test environment.
- Own the responsibility for production launch and hypercare support for SummitAI’s solutions.
- Proactively drive the continuous improvements and optimization to implementation methodology.
- Overall experience: Minimum 3-5 years of overall experience. 3+ years of experience in IT product implementation engineer role.
- Education level: Engineer’s degree or equivalent preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems.
- Prior experience in implementing cloud-native Conversational AI product (esp. Chatbots) is a big plus.
- Relevant Azure Cloud certification(s) is a plus.
- Required Experience:
- Experience with a couple of end-to-end product implementations in cloud.
- Hands-on experience with software installation/deployment/configuration in Azure Cloud using PaaS services.
- Awareness, working knowledge and debugging experience of various Azure PaaS service viz.:
- Data engineering services viz. Data factory, Batch, Data Warehouse, SQL DB, Service Bus
- Azure cognitive services viz. LUIS, Q&A Maker and Azure search
- Azure Web Apps, App Service Plans and Bot Channels.
- Debugging for cloud-native product.
- Data analysis experience using Excel, python, jupyter notebooks (good-to-have).
- Basic understanding of REST APIs and API testing.
- Working knowledge of HTML and SQL
- Working knowledge of machine learning model testing, evaluation, and metrics interpretation.
- Nice to have experience:
- Domain experience in ITSM
- Basic knowledge of Conversational AI terminologies.
Soft Skills & Behavioral Qualifications:
- Demonstrates strong communication, interpersonal collaboration & presentation skills.
- Team player, problem solver and self-motivated to achieve positive results.
- Ability to manage time, displays appropriate sense of urgency and meet/exceed all deadlines.