Implementation Engineer for Night Shift- US Markets
Symphony SummitAI is a leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution (ITOM) to enterprises and service providers, is building a state-of-the-art AI based solutions for ITOM. Symphony SummitAI is one of the selected group of companies backed by SymphonyAI, a leading AI / machine learning-focused private investment firm.
Symphony SummitAI is seeking an experienced Implementation Engineer, who is expected to work with project manager and SMEs (Subject matter expert) to configure and implement SummitAI tools platform. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing high user experience during the Implementation. We are seeking an experienced professional to provide technical and functional expertise to our valued clients. They should possess strong technical knowledge, good communication, ITIL process knowledge and ITSM implementation skills.
- Implementation activities include creation, customization and modification of application fields, form design, business rules, workflows, client scripts, user roles and groups, access controls, and more on the various system applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service Catalogue, etc.
- Strong knowledge of ITSM and business understanding
- Creates, maintains and owns communication content on a high-quality level
- Demonstrated ability to communicate on a technical level to a technical audience and Cross Function
- Deploy and Configure ITSM processes
- Work with internal teams on architectural-level requirements or development projects
- Consult customers on industry and Symphony SummitAI best practices
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology
- Requires Engineer degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in defining, building and managing IT Service Management
- Certified ITIL V3/2011 with proven track record
- Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills, and Expertise
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are required.
- Experience in handling IIS and SQL
- Experience in deployment of any ITSM tools is mandatory