Symphony SummitAI is a leading provider of cloud-based IT Operations Management (ITOM) solutions. It is currently building state-of-the-art AI-based solutions for ITOM.
Symphony SummitAI is part of a select group of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which was founded and is led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist.
Summary of the Role
Symphony SummitAI is seeking an experienced Product Specialist (i.e. Subject Matter Expert in ITSM) who will collaborate with engineers, the sales/pre-sales team, and other SMEs to design the ITSM solution. This candidate must be an experienced professional who can provide technical and functional expertise to our valued customers, as well as own the delivery of FRS (Functional requirement scope), HLD (High-level design), DG (Data Gathering templates) and UAT test cases. The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge and possess proven project management skills while being an experienced professional who is passionate about providing insight on innovative trends and concepts.
- Leverage expert knowledge on ITIL-based service delivery to the team and customers.
- Organize transformation efforts for ITIL implementation across service lifecycles.
- Provide guidance and implements processes and artifacts for Service Strategy, Service Design, Continual Service Improvement processes.
- Analyze existing implementation plans to identify areas for improvement.
- Work with customers to communicate ITSM vision and benefits.
- Develop strategies for improving efficiency, effectiveness, and to eliminate gaps in service removes risks associated with proposed processes.
- Leads configuration and documentation of Service Portfolio and Service Catalog.
- Develop Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Lead the effort in building a Service Management Center of Excellence (COE).
- Interacts with clients and deliver presentations.
- Degree in Engineering (or equivalent).
- 10+ years’ in a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in ITSM (e.g. Defining, Building or Managing ITSM).
- ITIL expert certifications.
- Experience in the deployment of tools like Service Now, HP, BMC, CA, etc.
- Experience with IT infra management (preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written skills (English).
- Ability to stay productive while working independently.
- Travel as needed.
Why should you join us?
- Make a significant impact on a company and work directly with successful founders.
- Financial backing from a leading AI-focused tech fund.
- Be part of defining an industry in (ITOM) with AI/ML.
- Substantial equity compensation.