ABOUT SYMPHONY SUMMITAI
Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
Senior Technical Automation Engineer:
At least 9-10 years of experience in Automation testing
Primary Skill set:
- Strong design experience of Automation Framework.
- Strong experience in Automation Framework with hands on C# & Dot Net or Core Java. Willing to contribute as Individual technical contributor.
- Experience on Continuous Integration CI/CD Continuous Deployment and implementation with Automation.
- Should have hands on experience in Selenium Web Driver any Open source tools.
- Should have experience in Major protocols like Web, Web services (SOAP and RESTAPI) and Mobile Apps.
- Hands on experience on API automation, Mobile Automation framework development.
- Should have knowledge on Jasmine, Protractor and Angular 9.0.
Secondary Skill set:
Have exposure to commercial tools i.e. Selenium Web Driver, Katlon and RPA tools Automation Anywhere etc.
Able to understand nonfunctional requirements and understand Automation Test strategy and create strategic plans and work with team.
- Candidate should have good experience on Web client/REST API/mobile Automation Testing.
- Strong understanding of Automation testing methodologies and best practices.
- Ability to set Automation infrastructure and Development team for Web application (Client/Server application) at page level.
- Ability to lead performance optimization efforts.
- Participate in Automation test requirements and create the Automation test strategy.
- Reviewing workload Modeling and optimization of Framework.