About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
Why should you join us?
- Be part of defining an industry with AI/ML and your own role
- Lots of responsibility; work directly with founders and attain a great external exposure
- Strong equity compensation
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Perform research, POC and analyze ML algorithms and Azure cloud services that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis to gain insights from the data
- Verifying data quality and/or ensuring it via data cleaning. Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed.
- Defining the pre-processing, feature engineering and validation strategies
- Understand current implementation and come up with ideas and suggestions to re-engineer existing feature
- Training models, tuning hyperparameters and production deployment for the Customers.
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Enabled automated or semi-automated deployment of machine learning layer by leveraging adjacent technologies.
- Proven track record of building and delivering Production grade NLP based systems. Experience with Conversational AI product development is a big plus.
- Expert software engineer with deep programming skills & ability to quickly learn and adapt software systems & toolkits
- Hands-on experience with modern software engineering practices. Experience in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Overall 5+ years of experience with 4+ years of experience in a Machine Learning Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Should have experience using the following software/tools:
- Deep proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning (E.g. scikit-learn, numpy, pandas)
- Working experience with NLP algorithms, tools, frameworks (E.g. Spacey, AllenNLP, BERT, ULMFIT, FLAIR)
- Strong working experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud offerings – especially Microsoft Cognitive Services (E.g. LUIS, Q&A Maker etc.)
- Experience in Webapp Development (Flask/Django in Python)
- Working knowledge of Git, SQL and Relational Databases
- Working knowledge of overall machine learning workflow
- Working experience of data analysis using Excel
- Basic knowledge of Azure data factory, data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Good to have: Hand-on working experience of building production grade conversational AI product.
- Hands-on working experience in bash scripting, working in Linux & Windows environment
Soft Skills & Behavioral Qualifications:
- Must be a good team player and self-motivated to achieve positive results
- Takes ownership for responsibilities
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness
- Demonstrates strong communication & presentation skills
- Ability to manage time, displays appropriate sense of urgency and meet/exceed all deadlines
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines