About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SummitAI provides you with the opportunity to mould your career with an unparalleled mix of people, business knowledge and technical expertise that helps real companies solve real world problems. We have led the market in creating innovative solutions powered by artificial intelligence that have not only changed businesses but also the careers of our employees. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a winning attitude to lead change.
Symphony SummitAI is a market-leading artificial intelligence driven IT and Enterprise Service Management suite that integrates IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Asset Management (ITAM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) in one single easy-to-use platform. SummitAI accelerates digital transformation by re-imagining the IT and Enterprise workflows with AI and automation to unleash greater enterprise productivity. Customers have rated SummitAI as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice twice in a row. SummitAI has been featured in IDC MarketScape 2020 and Forrester NowTech 2019. Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI.
SymphonyAI is the fastest-growing operating group of B2B AI companies, backed by a $1 billion commitment to deliver next-generation AI solutions for transforming the enterprise. SymphonyAI addresses use cases in healthcare and life sciences, retail and CPG, industrial manufacturing, energy, oil & gas, media and entertainment, defense, and financial services. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly to a group of eight companies with a combined revenue run rate of more than $350 million. Over 2,200 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals operate the group under the leadership of one of Silicon Valley’s most successful serial entrepreneurs, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani.
- Creates, maintains and owns communication content on a high quality level
- Strong knowledge of ITSM and business understanding
- Responsible for aligning ITSM related activities with other customer initiatives and goals
- Responsible for provision of ITSM Product and Implementation
- Typically requires BE degree or equivalent plus 3-5 years related experience in IT industry
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in defining, building and operating professional customer IT Service Management organizations
- ITIL V3/2011 expertise with proven track record
- Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills, and Expertise
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are required.
- Experience in handling IIS and SQL
- Experience in any ITSM tools would be added advantage