Product engineer – US time zone
Bangalore, NCR, Mumbai, India
Symphony SUMMITAI is seeking an experienced Product specialist, who is expected to collaborate with Presales and Project Managers to design the ITSM solution for the customers and own the delivery of FRS (Functional requirement scope), HLD (High level design), DG (Data Gathering templates) and UAT test cases. We are seeking an experienced professional to provide technical and functional expertise to our valued clients. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing insights on innovative trends and concepts. They should have a strong technical knowledge and possess deep knowledge on ITIL processes.
- Implementation activities include creation, customization and modification of application fields, form design, business rules, workflows, client scripts, user roles and groups, access controls, and more on the various system applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service Catalogue, etc.
- Strong knowledge of ITSM and business understanding
- Creates, maintains and owns communication content on a high-quality level
- Demonstrated ability to communicate on a technical level to a technical audience and Cross Function
- Deploy and Configure ITSM processes
- Work with internal teams on architectural-level requirements or development projects
- Consult customers on industry and Symphony SUMMIT best practices
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology
- Requires Engineer degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in defining, building and managing IT Service Management
- Certified ITIL V3/2011 with proven track record
- Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills, and Expertise
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are required.
- Experience in handling IIS and SQL
Experience in deployment of any ITSM tools is mandatory