Product manager – data analytics & visualization
Symphony SUMMIT is a leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution (ITOM) to enterprises and service providers, is building a state-of-the-art AI based solutions for ITOM. Symphony SUMMIT is one of the selected group of companies backed by SymphonyAI, a leading AI / machine learning-focused private investment firm.
Website link: https://www.symphonysummit.com/
Why should you join us?
- Be part of defining an industry (ITOM) with AI/ML and your own role
- Lots of responsibility; work directly with founders and attain a great external exposure
- Strong equity compensation
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To design the Product strategy & design the features to represent the data in Analytical way and help building the KPI based reporting & dashboards.
- Collaborating with team members, establish the needed interpretation, visualization and delivery of data analysis for products from beginning to end, in line with our product governance processes
- Making large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable
- Transforming, Improving and Integrating data, depending on the business requirements
- Delivering the data in a useful and appealing way to users
- Engage closely with Sales Team, Presales and solution Architects to understand the market needs and advocate for product capabilities and positioning using data driven reasoning (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Collaborate with executives, engineering, sales and other functional groups while developing the products, strategy and roadmap
- Define Use cases, User Stories and functional requirements and work with engineering to drive the development of products using agile methodologies
- Develop product messaging & collateral that clearly articulates and differentiates our offerings in the market
- Establish product goals and identify/define metrics to show impact and deliver success
- Lead training programs that describe the value proposition, capabilities, other best practices for our products & solutions
- Support our sales and partner teams with a robust sales kit including demos, presentations, briefs, FAQs, guides, and related collateral.
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate customers and industry awareness such as case studies, whitepapers, vertical industry POVs, and other articles
- Evangelize our products, solutions, & best practices to our customers via marketing events, webinars and other external communications channels.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picture’
- Comfortable with juggling facts, figures, and number crunching
- Critical thinking: able to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Exposure to Dashboard & Report designs using any BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlickview, Tibco etc.,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (MBA preferred)
- 6+ years of experience in a Products or similar role in the IT Operations & Infrastructure Management market.
- Experience in product managing software products and domain experience for Enterprise Service Management like HR Service Management, Customer Support Management, Logistics/Procurement Service Management are a definite plus.
- Experience managing cloud based software and products driven by artificial intelligence
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, and in particular the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing.
- ITIL Expert certification is desirable.
Experience level: 5 to 12 years
Job Type: Full time
Location: Bangalore, INDIA