About Symphony SUMMIT
Symphony SUMMIT, backed by the $2.5Bn Symphony Technology Group, is a leading provider of a private and public cloud-based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. Our flagship product – “SUMMIT”- is an advanced ITIL 2011 Certified solution that unifies key applications across Service Management, Asset Management, Availability Management, and Project Management in one single easy-to-use platform.
Enterprises and Service Providers use SUMMIT to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT Operations while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across BFSI, Healthcare, IT & Consulting, Automobile, Manufacturing, Aviation & Education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of their IT Operations using “Symphony SUMMIT – The Intelligent ITOM Platform”.’
We are a child organization of Symphony AI.
Please do find the detailed Job Description below:
Primary technical skills:
- IIS -> Website configuration/troubleshooting skills.
- SQL -> Query analysis and concepts of data based administration.
- ITIL foundation certification or ITIL concepts.
- Provides direct technical support to customers on usage, or maintenance of company products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications
- Responds to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications
- Troubleshooting applications based on the issues reported by customer.
- Provides immediate customer assistance for emergency and URGENT fixes as defined in service definition.
- Creates temporary “work-around” for immediate customer issues where appropriate
- Documents and logs all contacts and actions into database per specified guidelines
- Escalates to development customer issues unresolved at Level 1 by packaging, with concise description, actions, and traces required for escalation of “bugs” and/or “request for assistance”
- Follows customer issues through to completion to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction have been achieved.
- Works with engineering on hardware and software testing and reviews to assist in Quality release
- Assist in creating technical documents, and training material
- Participates in off-site travel to customer locations.
- Addition responsibilities as required
- 2-4 Years