About Symphony SUMMIT
Symphony SUMMIT, backed by the $2.5Bn Symphony Technology Group, is a leading provider of a private and public cloud-based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. Our flagship product – “SUMMIT”- is an advanced ITIL 2011 Certified solution that unifies key applications across Service Management, Asset Management, Availability Management, and Project Management in one single easy-to-use platform.
Enterprises and Service Providers use SUMMIT to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT Operations while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across BFSI, Healthcare, IT & Consulting, Automobile, Manufacturing, Aviation & Education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of their IT Operations using “Symphony SUMMIT – The Intelligent ITOM Platform”.
We are a child organization of Symphony AI.
- The Project Manager oversees the planning, design, deployment and sign-off of projects as per the statement of work finalized with the customer
- Experience working on ITSM/ITIL Projects and has exposure to ITSM tools like (HPOV, Service Now, BMC Remedy, JIRA) for a minimum period of 3-4 years
- Should have handled large Managed Services Projects
- Should have handled large Tools deployment projects
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with customer senior management
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated for the completion.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with all stakeholders of the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Setup a governance and communication process to manage the project and the stakeholders.
- Manage project team according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Monitor the progress of the project with required pro-active actions as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Preferably engineer/Technical Degree
- Total of 10- 15 years of experience with minimum of 5-6 years of relevant experience
PMP or Prince 2 Certified – Mandatory