Project Manager – US time zone
Bangalore, NCR, Mumbai, India
Symphony SUMMITAI is seeking an experienced Product specialist, who is expected to collaborate with Presales and Project Managers to design the ITSM solution for the customers and own the delivery of FRS (Functional requirement scope), HLD (High level design), DG (Data Gathering templates) and UAT test cases. We are seeking an experienced professional to provide technical and functional expertise to our valued clients. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing insights on innovative trends and concepts. They should have a strong technical knowledge and possess deep knowledge on ITIL processes.
- The Project Manager oversees the planning, design, deployment and sign-off of projects as per the statement of work finalized with the customer
- Experience working on ITSM/ITIL Projects and has exposure to ITSM tools like (HPOV, Service Now, BMC Remedy, JIRA) for a minimum period of 3-4 years
- Should have handled large Managed Services Projects
- Should have handled large Tools deployment projects
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with customer senior management
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated for the completion.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with all stakeholders of the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Setup a governance and communication process to manage the project and the stakeholders.
- Manage project team according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Monitor the progress of the project with required pro-active actions as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Preferably engineer/Technical Degree
- Total of 10- 15 years of experience with minimum of 5-6 years of relevant experience
- PMP or Prince 2 Certified – Mandatory