Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
- The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a many short-term projects which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables as per the statement of work finalized with the customer
- Plan the project
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Schedule Governance meetings with customer.
- In consultation with the Implementation manager, select staff with appropriate skills for the project activities
- Manage project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Ensure that personnel files are properly maintained and kept confidential
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
- Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- PMP who has experience working on ITSM/ITIL Projects and who have exposure to ITSM tools like (HPOV, Service Now, BMC Remedy, JIRA)
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Hands on experience in tools like service now, HP, BMC, CA, BMC etc.,
- Provides expert knowledge on ITIL-based service delivery Owns organizational transformation efforts as related to ITIL implementation across service lifecycles
- Provides guidance and implements processes and artifacts for Service Strategy, Service Design, Continual Service Improvement processes
- Analyzes existing Implementation Plans and identifies areas for improvement based on Deming Model (Plan, Do, Check, Act)
- Works with customers to communicate ITSM vision and benefits
- Develops strategies to eliminate gaps in service while improving efficiency and effectiveness Identifies and removes risks associated with proposed processes
- Leads development and documentation of Service Portfolio and Service Catalog Develops Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with stakeholders for each service Leads efforts to become Service Management Center of Excellence (COE)
- Applies strong analytical and technical skills to document findings in accordance with approved quality procedures and standards Works independently, interacts with clients and delivers presentations
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Desired: Master’s Degree in related field
- At least 10 years of relevant experience.
- ITIL certification