About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SUMMIT is a leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution (ITOM) to enterprises and service providers, is building a state-of-the-art AI based solutions for ITOM. Symphony SUMMIT is one of the selected group of companies backed by SymphonyAI, a leading AI / machine learning-focused private investment firm.
Why should you join us?
- Be part of defining an industry (ITOM) with AI/ML and your own role
- Lots of responsibility; work directly with founders and attain a great external exposure
- Strong equity compensation
- Ability to participate in team activities and be a customer advocate for the assigned list of customers. Willingness
to carry out the various activities assigned to them and complete them to closure. Overall open mindedness to be
able to take up any activity with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
- Handling customer attention, following up on customer issues and clarifications, carry out first line of
troubleshooting steps, work with Development/Testing teams to get customer issues resolved
- Open to 24/7 work timings
- Web and Database Support.
- Considerable experience in dealing with a wide range of customers with high level support and understanding
and excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Considerable experience, including delivering support for web and database applications in a variety of
- Relevant technical experience to include Application support, database maintenance and migration activities,
exposure SQL & Dot Net
- Exposure and working knowledge of one or more ITSM tools in the capacity of an administrator
- Ability in handling software product customers for Delighted Customer Support.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in IT, CS or MCA, BCA, BSc IT & CS.
- ITIL Trainings.