About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
- Overall 0-12 months of experience in required technologies. A Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems is strongly preferred. Some exposure to working in a product-based organization will be a plus.
- Must-have Skills:
- Java Script
- Strong concepts in Object Oriented Programming (OOPs)
- Exposure to database – connectivity, querying
- Good-to-have skills:
- Elastic Search
- Mongo DB
- Soft Skills & Behavioral Qualifications:
- Problem solver, self-motivated & with a “learn-it-all” attitude
- Good communication skills