Symphony SummitAI is a leading provider of cloud-based IT Management solutions. The company offers state-of-the-art AI-based solutions that unify service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability and control.
SummitAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group, the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which is founded and led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist.
SummitAI is seeking a high-performing Sales Engineer, who is expected to collaborate with sales executives to plan, prepare and implement strategies to ensure and increase the customer satisfaction.
We are seeking an experienced professional to provide technical expertise to our valued clients. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing insight on innovative trends and concepts, possess technical depth, and possess strong sales skills.
- Execute the complete pre-sales process – including providing transactional support to the team and direct engagement with the customers.
- Lead the technical/ technology discussions in the IT Management space with customers and partners across multiple roles such as CIOs, CTOs, IT Operations Managers and business function leaders.
- Provide consultation to enterprise customers on the Best Practices followed in the ITSM, ITAM, ITOM domains.
- Analyze the business drivers and technological needs of the Prospects / Customers / Partners.
- Articulate product benefits and value via strong ROI based value propositions.
- Qualify customer needs, perform pre-demo need analysis and deliver Proof of Concepts / Value Propositions for prospects and customers.
- Respond or help respond to RFPs / RFQs.
- Build and maintain executive level engagement at senior levels with client’s partners and prospect.
- Build and execute a process of ensuring the Sales team’s knowledge on product, industry and competition is current and effective.
- Represent the company in industry events and seminars as a technical face of the business.
- 7-10 years’ experience in Sales Engineering.
- Experience in pre and post sales engineer functions with selling into enterprise level clients and large company IT Management Solutions.
- Ability to simplify complex data and technical knowledge to explain to clients.
- Commercially aware with a strong profit orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with working in an entrepreneurial environment, understanding of to lead a venture-backed company and proven track record of scaling a startup is highly preferred.
- Preferable to have ITIL Expert Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Why join us?
- Be part of re-defining an industry (IT Management) with AI/ML and your own role.
- Lots of responsibility; work directly with our senior leadership and attain great external exposure.