About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
Experience level: 4 to 8 years
- Agile Scrum Master, Coordinating with product owners to keep the individual team sprint backlogs groomed . Interaction with Management on Road Map items and understanding the over all Business target.
- Facilitating backlog refinement, Release Planning( Org Level) ,sprint planning, review and retrospective events at the team level.
- Maintaining relevant metrics to help the team monitor their performance.
- Coordinating elements of the sprint plan with other technology staff outside of the project i.e support implementation team, interested Stakeholders.
- Facilitating sprint estimation process ,Promoting adherence to Agile software development best practices .
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives at the team level
- Acts as an Agile coach to the development team
- Strong leadership, time management, conflict resolution, and analytical skills.
- Understand the Technical aspect of the tool.
- CSM or SAFe or related certifications.
- Hands on experience on Project Management tools like RTC, JIRA, TFS or any other Agile tools will be an added advantage.
- Hands on Experience on Kanban is required.
Good to have:
- Exposure to SAFe concepts or experience .
- Experience on SAFe RTE
- CSM( Certified Scrum Master) OR ADVANCED-CSM