Symphony SummitAI is a leading provider of cloud-based IT Management (ITOM) solutions. It’s new AI-based solutions are a game changer which will have a revolutionary impact on ITOM.
Symphony SummitAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, founded and led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist.
Summary of the Role
Symphony SummitAI is seeking a highly driven Senior Manager/Director of Product Marketing. This candidate will lead product marketing efforts and will be responsible for developing an overall GTM strategy/planning, competitive intelligence, and positioning/messaging.
- Create marketing plans and operationalize product plans by collaborating with product management, business development, analysts and sales teams.
- Develop cutting edge product messaging and innovative content that articulates and differentiates our offerings in the market.
- Lead internal training programs that define the positioning, value proposition, capabilities, sales strategies, and other best practices for our products/solutions.
- Support the sales & solutions teams with a robust sales kit (to include: presentations, battle cards, briefs, FAQs, guides, and related collateral).
- Produce thought-leadership materials directed to customers, analysts and the industry in order to accelerate awareness/adoption of Symphony SummitAI (e.g. Case Studies, Whitepapers, Vertical Industry POVs, and other scholarly articles).
- Evangelize our products, solutions, and best practices to our customers via marketing events, webinars, blogs, and other external communications channels.
- Advocate for market needs and positioning using objective evidence and reasoning.
- Plan and manage local events and roadshows for customers and partners.
- General Experience: 7+ years’ in Product Marketing for enterprise software.
- Domain Experience: ITSM and cloud computing (preferably: cloud analytics).
- Demonstrated ability in influencing and participating with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to solicit and synthesize customer and market feedback in order to create actionable recommendations for positioning, messaging, and product development.
- Experience with analyzing products, customers, market dynamics and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills with an acute ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. (MBA preferred).
- Based in the United States (Bay Area preferred).
Why should you join us?
- Help define a fast-growing ITOM industry and work with state-of-the-art technology: AI/ML/Big Data.
- Join a highly talented and accomplished team.
- Work directly with founders, executives, and attain incredible external exposure.
- Take ownership and drive company-wide efforts.
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits.