Symphony SummitAI is a leading provider of cloud-based IT Management solutions. The company offers state-of-the-art AI-based solutions that unify service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control.
SummitAI is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group, the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, which is founded and led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to identify, assess, negotiate, develop and nurture partnership alliances with Managed Service Providers (MSPs). We are expanding our positioning and footprint in this growing market segment and this position is essential to our growth. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in generating new enterprise business through indirect channels and growing a partner ecosystem.
- Develop and execute the MSP sales strategy for North America.
- Analyze the ecosystem, identify and prioritize partner engagements, define goals and objectives, and create go-to-market (GTM) plans.
- Build a sales plan for each key MSP with the goal of establishing our solutions within the partner’s portfolio.
- Prospect new MSP sales opportunities and actively manage each partnership to drive new pipeline and customer acquisition.
- Identify short-term, long-term business and technical strategies with the strategic partners.
- Drive executive oversight and interlock with the MSP to ensure optimal plan achievement and execution.
- Track key business indicators, lead QBRs for MSP partnerships and oversee continuous improvement and action plans.
- Establish and implement processes, criteria, and controls for selection, management, and performance of partners including regular reviews of obligations with partners.
- Align cross-functional teams on sales-oriented activities, including marketing, product, sales, and coordination of training.
- 7-10 years in MSP/channel/indirect sales for enterprise software companies.
- Experience managing MSP channels for an ITSM/ITOM/IT Infrastructure company.
- Track record of driving indirect channel sales targets and exceeding quota attainment.
- Success developing large global partners from the ground up.
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Knowledge and experience in managing a highly complex technology sales process.
- Strong work ethic and results-oriented approach.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Relationships with the senior management teams at MSPs like TCS, Wipro, NTT Data, Accenture, HCL, Cognizant, Infosys, etc.
Why join us?
- Be part of re-defining an industry (IT Management) with AI/ML and your own role.
- Lots of responsibility; work directly with our CEO and attain great external exposure.