AI and Cognitive Solutions (CINDE)
Elevate your career by joining an exciting industry leading team building AI-driven IT and Enterprise Service Management Suite. We’re looking for someone with a passion for creating innovative products & evangelizing new solutions that help IT leaders leverage technology to reduce costs & improve service delivery. Working as part of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for developing detailed product requirements and Roadmap for our product, competitive intelligence, and the positioning and messaging for our offerings. This is a great opportunity to participate in creating the next generation of products for the CIO suite as well as to expand and build expertise in multiple areas.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage the product life cycle for our AI and cognitive solutions called CINDE ranging from strategic planning to tactical execution. CINDE is an acronym for Conversational Interface and Decisioning Engine and is system of intelligence and system of engagement driving our products.
- Engage closely with Sales Team, Presales and solution Architects to understand the market needs and advocate for product capabilities and positioning using data driven reasoning (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Collaborate with executives, engineering, sales and other functional groups while developing the products, strategy and roadmap
- Define Use cases, User Stories and functional requirements and work with engineering to drive the development of products using agile methodologies
- Develop product messaging & collateral that clearly articulates and differentiates our offerings in the market
- Establish product goals and identify/define metrics to show impact and deliver success
- Lead training programs that describe the value proposition, capabilities, other best practices for our products & solutions
- Support our sales and partner teams with a robust sales kit including demos, presentations, briefs, FAQs, guides, and related collateral
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate customers and industry awareness such as case studies, whitepapers, vertical industry POVs, and other articles
- Evangelize our products, solutions, & best practices to our customers via marketing events, webinars and other external communications channels.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (MBA preferred)
- 8 + years of experience in a Products or similar role in Artificial Intelligence driven products. Understanding of and qualifications in the domain of AI is a definite plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, and in particular the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations
- Creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing.
- ITIL Expert certification is desirable but not mandatory.