ABOUT SYMPHONY SUMMITAI
Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
We are currently looking for .NET Full Stack Developer. Talented, motivated and dedicated, willing to experience and learn new technologies.
- Analyze, Design, Code front end and backend components as per Summit guidelines
- Work seamlessly with the team and collaborate in creating a great working experience
- Participate in brainstorming, specification and design sessions
- Work in cross-team modules on new & improving existing features and bug fixes
- Guarantee the overall quality of the assigned features and tasks
Mandatory Skill set, candidate should be working on these technologies currently:
- C#, Asp.Net WebAPI, Node JS
- Angular (4 or above) – minimum 1 year hands on experience is required
- SQL Server
What makes you a good fit?:
- Excellent hands-on experience in developing web application using OOPs, SOLID principles and design patterns
- Strong knowledge in C#, SQL
- Should be able to create responsive UIs using angular, bootstrap frameworks
- Knowledge of developing Single Page Application (SPA), frontend technologies (HTML5, CSS3), tools (gulp, grunt, webpack) is appreciated
- Exposure to Agile, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development is a plus
- Good knowledge in developing web, cloud, mobile applications and relevant technologies (nice to have)
- Certifications of ITIL, Microsoft, Front end technologies (nice to have)
- BE – (Computer Science, Information Technology), MCA
- 6 to 10 years