About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SummitAI provides you with the opportunity to mould your career with an unparalleled mix of people, business knowledge and technical expertise that helps real companies solve real world problems. We have led the market in creating innovative solutions powered by artificial intelligence that have not only changed businesses but also the careers of our employees. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a winning attitude to lead change.
Symphony SummitAI is a market-leading artificial intelligence driven IT and Enterprise Service Management suite that integrates IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Asset Management (ITAM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) in one single easy-to-use platform. SummitAI accelerates digital transformation by re-imagining the IT and Enterprise workflows with AI and automation to unleash greater enterprise productivity. Customers have rated SummitAI as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice twice in a row. SummitAI has been featured in IDC MarketScape 2020 and Forrester NowTech 2019. Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI.
SymphonyAI is the fastest-growing operating group of B2B AI companies, backed by a $1 billion commitment to deliver next-generation AI solutions for transforming the enterprise. SymphonyAI addresses use cases in healthcare and life sciences, retail and CPG, industrial manufacturing, energy, oil & gas, media and entertainment, defense, and financial services. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly to a group of eight companies with a combined revenue run rate of more than $350 million. Over 2,200 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals operate the group under the leadership of one of Silicon Valley’s most successful serial entrepreneurs, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani.
- Experience in leading/managing support for Hardware/software products
- Ability to guide and mentor the team to deliver the company KPIs effectively.
- Liaises with individuals from all levels, both inside and outside the Organization
- Collaborates with other teams like Development, Product Management, and Quality
- Responsible for P&L of support and existing customers
- Web and Database Support – with a clear understanding of the basics of the application, technology and domain.
- Relevant technical experience to include User support, database maintenance
- Prior experience in managing team size of more than 20+ resources
- Prior experience in managing virtual teams and partner teams
- Ensure Support Governance within and with Customers
- Have Leadership engagement both Internal and external
- Responsible for CSAT and improvise month on month
- Manage wide range of customers and Ensure Support delivery with minimal sales engagement in day to day delivery.
- Adherence to internal SLA in order to meet customer SLA.
- Setup Governance model with customer to review quality of support proactively and ensure to address the challenges/escalation within Delivery.
- Ensure to have right skilled resource with relevant certification
- Recognize and reward the team appropriately
- Achieving Productivity YOY using automation, process improvement and shift left opportunities
- Responsible for the team’s career progression plan
- Identify the opportunity to increase the stickiness of the customer
- Technical Degree (Bachelor of Engineering)
- 10 to 12 years of Experience in Product support managing enterprise customers
- ITIL Expert certified
- Infra Background/ITSM Domain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills