Software Engineer (Flutter Developer)
About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
- Candidate must have Flutter and Dart experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in iOS and Android app development.
- Strong understanding of Bloc, Clean Architecture and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in handling REST and SOAP based web service APIs in flutter.
- Experience in handling user friendly UI based on requirements in flutter.
- Experience in developing enterprise mobile applications
- Ability to learn and adapt as per the requirement and ready to face new challenges.
- Good to have knowledge in .NET / ASP.NET / C# / MS SQL Server / WCF Web Services.