We are currently looking for Database Developer. Talented, analytical, motivated and dedicated.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Participate in database design and architecture to support application development projects.
- Troubleshoot database related issues in a timely fashion.
- Evaluate existing database and recommend improvements for performance efficiency.
Mandatory Skill set, candidate should be working on these technologies currently:
- SQL Server Database
- Query Performance tuning
- Able to understand query plan
- Expert in using SQL Profiler/PerfMon/Scripts to resolve bottlenecks, deadlocks and Slow running queries
- Expert in table index analysis
- Expertise in T-SQL writing stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Experience in Capacity planning and troubleshooting
- Experience in T-SQL programming for writing DDL & DML queries, stored procedures, user-defined functions, Triggers, Cursors, Views setup
- Good data analysis skill
Able to script ETL model using SQL server object