Software support developer
About SymphonyAI Summit
SymphonyAI Summit is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
SymphonyAI Summit’s flagship product, SymphonyAI Summit, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SymphonyAI Summit unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SymphonyAI Summit to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using SymphonyAI Summit.
We are currently looking for .NET Software Support Developer. Talented, motivated and dedicated, willing to experience and learn new technologies.
- Analyze, Troubleshoot, Code front end and backend components of Summit
- Work seamlessly with the team and collaborate in creating a great working experience
- Work in cross-team modules on improving existing features and bug fixes
- Guarantee the overall quality of the assigned features and tasks
Mandatory Skill set, candidate should be working on these technologies currently:
- C#, Asp.Net
- SQL Server
Secondary Skill set:
- WebAPI, Microservices
- Angular (4 or above)
What makes you a good fit?
- Hands-on experience in developing web application using OOPs, SOLID principles
- Good knowledge in C#, SQL
- Hands on troubleshooting of application issues in production environment.
- Analysis of trouble tickets to find root cause and create fix.
BE – (Computer Science, Information Technology), MCA, BCA, Other Graduation
- 2.5 to 5 years of experience