Symphony SummitAI is a market-leading artificial intelligence driven IT and Enterprise Service Management suite that integrates IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Asset Management (ITAM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) in one single easy-to-use platform. SummitAI accelerates digital transformation by re-imagining the IT and Enterprise workflows with AI and automation to unleash greater enterprise productivity. Customers have rated SummitAI as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice twice in a row. SummitAI has been featured in IDC MarketScape 2020 and Forrester NowTech 2019. Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI.
SymphonyAI is the fastest-growing operating group of B2B AI companies, backed by a $1 billion commitment to deliver next-generation AI solutions for transforming the enterprise. SymphonyAI addresses use cases in healthcare and life sciences, retail and CPG, industrial manufacturing, energy, oil & gas, media and entertainment, defense, and financial services. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly to a group of eight companies with a combined revenue run rate of more than $350 million. Over 2,200 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals operate the group under the leadership of one of Silicon Valley’s most successful serial entrepreneurs, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge on ITIL-based service delivery
- Owns organizational transformation efforts as related to ITIL implementation across service lifecycles
- Provides guidance and implements processes and artifacts for Service Strategy, Service Design, Continual Service Improvement processes
- Analyzes existing Implementation Plans and identifies areas for improvement based on Deming Model (Plan, Do, Check, Act).
- Works with customers to communicate ITSM vision and benefits.
- Develops strategies to eliminate gaps in service while improving efficiency and effectiveness. Identifies and removes risks associated with proposed processes.
- Leads configuration and documentation of Service Portfolio and Service Catalog. Develops Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with stakeholders for each service. Leads efforts to build a Service Management Center of Excellence (COE)
- Applies strong analytical and technical skills to document the findings in accordance with approved quality procedures and standards. Works independently, interacts with clients and delivers presentations.
- Hands on experience in deployment of tools like Service Now, HP, BMC, CA etc.
- Preferably engineer/Technical Degree
- Preferably with IT infra management experience
- Total of 10- 12 years of experience and 5 to 6 years of relevant experience.
- ITIL expert certifications