Solution Architect (SM) India
Bangalore, NCR, Mumbai
About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SummitAI provides you with the opportunity to mould your career with an unparalleled mix of people, business knowledge and technical expertise that helps real companies solve real world problems. We have led the market in creating innovative solutions powered by artificial intelligence that have not only changed businesses but also the careers of our employees. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a winning attitude to lead change.
Symphony SummitAI is a market-leading artificial intelligence driven IT and Enterprise Service Management suite that integrates IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Asset Management (ITAM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) in one single easy-to-use platform. SummitAI accelerates digital transformation by re-imagining the IT and Enterprise workflows with AI and automation to unleash greater enterprise productivity. Customers have rated SummitAI as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice twice in a row. SummitAI has been featured in IDC MarketScape 2020 and Forrester NowTech 2019. Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI.
SymphonyAI is the fastest-growing operating group of B2B AI companies, backed by a $1 billion commitment to deliver next-generation AI solutions for transforming the enterprise. SymphonyAI addresses use cases in healthcare and life sciences, retail and CPG, industrial manufacturing, energy, oil & gas, media and entertainment, defense, and financial services. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly to a group of eight companies with a combined revenue run rate of more than $350 million. Over 2,200 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals operate the group under the leadership of one of Silicon Valley’s most successful serial entrepreneurs, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani.
Symphony SummitAI is seeking an experienced product specialist, who is expected to collaborate with Presales and Project Managers to design the ITSM solution for the customers and own the delivery of FRS (Functional requirement scope), HLD (High level design), DG (Data Gathering templates) and UAT test cases. We are seeking an experienced professional to provide technical and functional expertise to our valued clients. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing insights on innovative trends and concepts. They should have a strong technical knowledge and possess deep knowledge on ITIL processes.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge on ITIL-based service delivery
- Owns organizational transformation efforts as related to ITIL implementation across service lifecycles
- Provides guidance and implements processes and artifacts for Service Strategy, Service Design, Continual Service Improvement processes
- Analyzes existing implementation plans and identifies areas for improvement based on deming model (Plan, Do, Check, Act).
- Works with customers to communicate Asset Management vision and benefits.
- Develops strategies to eliminate gaps in service while improving efficiency and effectiveness. Identifies and removes risks associated with proposed processes.
- Leads configuration and documentation of Service Portfolio and Service Catalog. Develops Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with stakeholders for each service. Leads efforts to build a Service Management Center of Excellence (COE)
- Applies strong analytical and technical skills to document the findings in accordance with approved quality procedures and standards. Works independently, interacts with clients and delivers presentations.
- Hands on experience in deployment of tools like ServiceNow, HP, BMC, CA etc.
- Preferably engineer/Technical Degree
- Preferably with IT infra management experience
- Total of 10- 12 years of experience and 5 to 6 years of relevant experience.
- ITIL expert certifications