Symphony SUMMIT is a leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution (ITOM) to enterprises and service providers, is building a state-of-the-art AI based solutions for ITOM. Symphony SUMMIT is one of the selected group of companies backed by SymphonyAI, a leading AI / machine learning-focused private investment firm.
Symphony SUMMIT is seeking an experienced Product specialist, who is expected to collaborate with Presales and Project Managers to design the ITSM solution for the customers and own the delivery of FRS (Functional requirement scope), HLD (High level design), DG (Data Gathering templates) and UAT test cases. We are seeking an experienced professional to provide technical and functional expertise to our valued clients. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing insights on innovative trends and concepts. They should have a strong technical knowledge and possess deep knowledge on ITIL processes.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge on ITIL-based service delivery
- Owns organizational transformation efforts as related to ITIL implementation across service lifecycles
- Provides guidance and implements processes and artifacts for Service Strategy, Service Design, Continual Service Improvement processes
- Analyzes existing Implementation Plans and identifies areas for improvement based on Deming Model (Plan, Do, Check, Act).
- Works with customers to communicate IT Asset Management vision and benefits.
- Develops strategies to eliminate gaps in service while improving efficiency and effectiveness. Identifies and removes risks associated with proposed processes.
- Leads configuration and documentation of Service Portfolio and Service Catalog. Develops Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with stakeholders for each service. Leads efforts to build a Service Management Center of Excellence (COE)
- Applies strong analytical and technical skills to document the findings in accordance with approved quality procedures and standards. Works independently, interacts with clients and delivers presentations.
- Hands on experience in deployment of tools like Service Now, HP, BMC, CA etc.
- Preferably engineer/Technical Degree
Preferably with IT infra management experience