About Symphony SummitAISymphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
- Assisting the sales personnel in the qualification of partner requirements for customers and performing pre-demo requirements analysis.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to partner prospects and their existing customers, both onsite and via WebEx.
- Identify and establish alignment opportunities with enablement and partners.
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet business objectives.
- Enable partner sales/presales/delivery teams on the overall SummitAI solution and value proposition.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with partners.
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposals.
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC.
- Supporting Marketing events for Partners– user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
- Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Work closely with the Development and Implementation team to provide the right solution to the customer.
- Remain engaged with partners post sales and ensure successful transition from sales to enablement.
- Would need to travel in the region to meet partners/customers.
- 4 to 7 years
- Graduate in Engineering or Equivalent
- Expertise managing, operating IT organizations and related IT Operations Management tools.
- ITIL Expert certified with Exceptional English communication and presentation skills.
- IT Operations experience in large enterprises would be great advantages.
- Experience with providing strategic, consultative services in a sales or professional services environment to the Partners.
- Knowledge of Service Management solutions.
- Understanding of IT operational models, including shared services, outsourcing, managed Services etc.
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology