Solution consultant (west region)
Symphony SUMMIT AI (www.symphonysummit.com) is rapidly emerging globally, as a leading player in the Enterprise IT Management Market. Funded by a $ 1B Symphony AI that is driven by the mission of “Transforming the Enterprise with AI”, SymphonyAI Summit is disrupting the IT and Enterprise Service Management industry with the latest AI and Automation technologies.
We are at the leading edge of technology innovation, Enterprises and Service Providers globally leverage our technologies to drive up productivity, collaboration, and speed at a significantly better TCO.
SymphonyAI Summit is well-positioned to become the backbone of the Digital Business Transformation of a Technology-Driven Enterprise.
We are looking to fill positions of Presales Solution Consultants who are enthusiastic about selling SaaS-based technology solutions in the ITSM/ESM/ITAM/Automation/ITOM space.
In this role, the candidates will work with Sales, Product Management, and Engineering teams to provide technical solutions and consulting to customers & partners in India.
The primary focus of this role is to provide technical solutions, develop solution documents, proposals, and presentations, respond to RFPs, and conduct demos and PoCs – to successfully meet the sales goals.
Candidates should possess experience in positioning enterprise IT software or services solutions to Enterprise and Mid-Market customers, excellent technical knowledge and skills, the ability to conduct discussions at the CXO level, and a robust network of customers and partners. We are looking for a passionate technical consultant who works in a team and focuses on exceeding business goals.
Why should you join us?
- Be part of a new-age global SaaS company in its growth stage
- Opportunity to grow and get exposure to new technologies and markets including global markets.
- Industry-leading compensation structure
- Strong customer focus and the ability to drive technical solutions quickly and effectively that meet customer
- Ability to demonstrate products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
- Staying current on product developments and releases to a level required for presentations, demos, and POCs
- Staying current on competitive analysis and articulating key differentiators we have to offer
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions, including key
regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security, etc.
- Proficiency in understanding, managing, and executing sales processes and planning. should be well versed
in strategic account planning and management.
- Assisting the sales team with the qualification of customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite
and via WebEx.
- Creation of product demo scripts and scenarios, as well as maintenance of demonstration environment(s).
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best to practice and in line with client requirements is paramount.
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Collaboration with Sales to ensure the successful completion of the sales process
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
- Keeping abreast of market trends and competitive landscapes
- supporting marketing events—user conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
- Work closely with the Development and Implementation team to provide the right solution to the customer.
- I would need to travel in the region to meet customers and partners.
- self-motivated who is excited about technology and willing to innovate.
- ITIL V3/2011 proficiency or Expert certified as well as Exceptional English communication and presentation skills.
- Preferably 5 + years of Presales experience in ITSM/ITOM solutions such as ServiceNow, BMC, HP, or CA.
- Hands-on experience with tools like Service Now, BMC Remedy, HPSM, CA Service Desk Manager, Manage Engine, etc. is desirable.
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
- Technical understanding of Infra, network, and DB concepts.
- Worked in bid and presales environments with experience of large scale ServiceNow bids
- Experience in supporting a sales team to win new business in new and existing accounts.
- Have strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and adept at working with multiple stakeholders