About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SummitAI provides you with the opportunity to mould your career with an unparalleled mix of people, business knowledge and technical expertise that helps real companies solve real world problems. We have led the market in creating innovative solutions powered by artificial intelligence that have not only changed businesses but also the careers of our employees. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a winning attitude to lead change.
Symphony SummitAI is a market-leading artificial intelligence driven IT and Enterprise Service Management suite that integrates IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Asset Management (ITAM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) in one single easy-to-use platform. SummitAI accelerates digital transformation by re-imagining the IT and Enterprise workflows with AI and automation to unleash greater enterprise productivity. Customers have rated SummitAI as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice twice in a row. SummitAI has been featured in IDC MarketScape 2020 and Forrester NowTech 2019. Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI.
SymphonyAI is the fastest-growing operating group of B2B AI companies, backed by a $1 billion commitment to deliver next-generation AI solutions for transforming the enterprise. SymphonyAI addresses use cases in healthcare and life sciences, retail and CPG, industrial manufacturing, energy, oil & gas, media and entertainment, defense, and financial services. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly to a group of eight companies with a combined revenue run rate of more than $350 million. Over 2,200 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals operate the group under the leadership of one of Silicon Valley’s most successful serial entrepreneurs, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani.
- Experience in leading/managing support for Hardware/software products
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with existing (Named Clients)
- Addressing their technical needs as well as finding opportunities for expanding client database (UPSELL)
- Should manage multiple accounts (15 to 20)
- SPOC for all the technical clarifications /issues
- Should closely work with POD leads and DTS team
- Ensure all Technical solutions responded towards customer satisfaction
- Should own RCA in case of outages by working internally with different teams
- Ability to guide and mentor the team to deliver the company KPIs effectively.
- Liaises with individuals from all levels, both inside and outside the Organization
- Collaborates with other teams like Development, Product Management, and Quality
- Responsible for P&L of support and existing customers
- Have Leadership engagement both Internal and external
- Responsible for CSAT and improvise month on month
- Setup Governance model with customer to review quality of support proactively and ensure to address the challenges/escalation within Delivery.
- Identify the opportunity to increase the stickiness of the customer
- Candidates should at least have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, sales or another similar field
- Master’s degree knowledge of client relations (Desirable)
- 10 to 12 years of Experience in technical product support and Client management
- Good technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of sales software.