About Symphony SummitAI
Symphony SummitAI provides you with the opportunity to mould your career with an unparalleled mix of people, business knowledge and technical expertise that helps real companies solve real world problems. We have led the market in creating innovative solutions powered by artificial intelligence that have not only changed businesses but also the careers of our employees. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with a winning attitude to lead change.
Symphony SummitAI is a market-leading artificial intelligence driven IT and Enterprise Service Management suite that integrates IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Asset Management (ITAM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) in one single easy-to-use platform.
SummitAI accelerates digital transformation by re-imagining the IT and Enterprise workflows with AI and automation to unleash greater enterprise productivity.
Customers have rated SummitAI as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice twice in a row. SummitAI has been featured in IDC MarketScape 2020 and Forrester NowTech 2019.
Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI.
SymphonyAI is the fastest-growing operating group of B2B AI companies, backed by a $1 billion commitment to deliver next-generation AI solutions for transforming the enterprise. SymphonyAI addresses use cases in healthcare and life sciences, retail and CPG, industrial manufacturing, energy, oil & gas, media and entertainment, defense, and financial services. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly to a group of eight companies with a combined revenue run rate of more than $350 million. Over 2,200 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals operate the group under the leadership of one of Silicon Valley’s most successful serial entrepreneurs, Dr. Romesh Wadhwani.
- Contribute towards Product Documentation Suite for major, service pack, and hot-fix releases.
- Work closely with various stakeholders and develop high-quality documentation.
- Work on release specific documentation items and other high-priority doc-items received internally / from customers.
- Prepare documentation catering
- Provide status updates on documentation items and ensure timely delivery with technical accuracy and grammatical correctness.
- Contributes towards documentation improvements as well as UI improvements and suggests useful feedback.
- Prepare short videos on product feature set.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 to max 9 years as a Technical writer for an Enterprise Product.
- Bachelor’s degree/Graduate in Mass Communication/Engineering is required.
- Ability to understand the ‘why of features’ and explain concepts clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication and written skills with a good grasp of English Grammar.
- Thoroughly understands Technical writing standards/Style Guides and documentation best-practices.
- Experience working on Atlassian Wiki Confluence.
- Technically sound and understands the basics of IT infrastructure concepts.
- Takes initiative and is eager to learn quickly.
- Self-motivated and works with minimal supervision.
- Flexible to switch priorities, if required and work on multiple high-priority documents.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience creating videos.
- Thinks out-of-the-box innovative ideas to improve documentation processes, standards, and overall documentation quality.
Good to have:
- Preference will be given to candidates with IT Service Management (ITSM) industry.