ABOUT SYMPHONY SUMMITAI
Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
SUMMITAI R&D team is involved in the architecture, design, development, testing, and technical documentation of the SUMMITAI Suite, which is an ITSM product.
Who You Are
You will be responsible for creating, updating, publishing, and maintaining product documents for a world-class ITSM product.
What You’ll Do
- Technical writing and content development preferably in systems software technology area.
- Understanding of the role of information development in a product development process
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to work closely with the product engineering team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to learn new products and tools
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience with Adobe FrameMaker and RoboHelp authoring tools
- Experience in creating software product/solutions documentation — in particular, user-oriented release information (configuration guide, role based user guides, installation guide, release notes, online help etc.)
- Independently plans, coordinates and executes documentation projects under only very general direction
- Describe application configuration and procedures
- Experience in preparing video tutorials and demonstration to the internal team
- Working Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, SnagIt is a plus
- Clear and efficient writing style and the ability to self-edit
- Must be flexible and have ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, technical environment within tight deadlines Manage multiple assignments simultaneously, while working independently and as a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sample of prior work experience should be demonstrated at the time of the interview.
- Comfortable working with teammates and customers in remote locations and communicating via conference calls
- Experience with any version-control systems is a plus
- Experience working with an ITIL based Service Oriented Architectures is a plus
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Looking for a technical writing experience preferably with IT Enterprise applications and databases.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A knack for creating efficient document production processes
- The ability to learn on-the-job
- The desire and ability to present information in a format that user can easily access and understand
- The ability to track your own projects and estimate your workloads and report the status on requirement.
- Technical Writing Experience: 3-6 years
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and spoken)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Adobe Acrobat
- Technical Writing experience, such as Online Help, Installation Guide, User Guide, Administration Guide, Release Notes, etc.
- Hands-on experience on Robohelp
- Experience and familiarity with Topic writing styles and approaches
- Knowledge of MSTP
- Proficient editorial competence with the ability to follow and apply the SUMMITAI Style Guidelines as appropriate
Preferred Technical And Professional Experience
- Hands-on experience in Adobe FrameMaker
- Excellent teaming skills for collaboration across multiple teams
- Self-motivated to seek information and clarification whenever needed, and incorporate that information into appropriate document
- Analytical problem determination/solving skills