- Territory Sales Manager at Symphony SUMMIT AI is focused business development in the assigned territory.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of consistent sales achievements, experience in Enterprise IT sales (Hardware, Software or Services), capability to understand & demonstrate innovative technology solutions and the confidence to engage & sell at the CXO level in large Enterprises.
- Develop and execute the sales plan for the designated region.
- Acquire , Develop and Retain large accounts for Summit.
- Meet and Exceed the sales quotas
- Build and Maintain the strong sales pipeline
- Work closely with Pre-Sales , Tech-Sales , Implementation an Support teams to deliver high customer satisfaction
- Be the face of Symphony SUMMIT for the client and Build long term relationships
- Build deeper insights into the market intelligence
- 8+ years in handling large accounts in B2B IT, Software or Services Sales
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Willingness to travel extensively within the given territory.
- Basic or Advanced understanding on ITIL framework and strong existing client relationship at CXO level in the Mid-Market or Enterprise Clients in India will be an added advantage
- Technology Graduate ( B.E. / B. Tech. / B. Sc. ) preferably with an MBA or PGDM
MUST TO HAVE:
- Should have good stability
- Handled large accounts along with high value opportunities
- Worked in process-oriented companies.