Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding the Workflow and developing the Workflow and test them across different environment.
- Troubleshooting of any issues that arises in the automation workflow for customer in timely manner.
- Create, Maintain and Manage documentation relating to the technical configuration and automation workflow in the centralized repository.
- Ensure automations that are deployed are working and pro-actively fix issues if any.
- Participate in the research, POC which related to any automation.
Experience, Skills and Qualification:
- Should have Minimum 1+ yrs. of experience as Bash(advanced) or Python Developer.
- Undergone Training/Certification with Hands-on in Datacenter/End User Operations including Linux/Unix Operating System, Web Servers, KVM/OpenStack with basic networking.
- Undergone Training/Certification with Hands-on in Datacenter operations like databases, clustering, load balancing, distributed file-systems, Antivirus, firewall, SMTP, Mail servers, storage and backup.
- Should have knowledge in integrating Third Party applications via APIs.
- Strong Knowledge/certification in ITIL.
- Hands-on in any of Cloud technologies/Virtualization is a plus.
- Knowledge in Configuration management tools(Ansible/Chef/Puppet) is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 2+ years of experience.