Symphony SummitAI is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI. SymphonyAI is a group of companies that provide leading AI-centric solutions for transforming the business enterprise by driving revenue growth and operational excellence, for the retail, CPG, healthcare and industrial verticals, and for finance, IT and other key enterprise horizontal functions.
Symphony SummitAI’s flagship product, SummitAI, is an advanced, modular solution certified by ITIL and Pink Verify. SummitAI unifies service management, asset management, and operations management in a single, easy-to-use offering. Enterprises and service providers use SummitAI to dramatically reduce cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across business, financial services, insurance, healthcare, IT and consulting, automobile, manufacturing, aviation and education verticals are delivering better user experience while lowering the cost of managing their IT using Symphony SummitAI.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the key engineer to design and implement the automation design.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, Designing, developing and testing any automation requirement from internal teams, partners and customers with standard process.
- Troubleshooting of any issues that arises in the automation workflow for customer in timely manner.
- Create, maintain and manage documentation relating to the technical configuration, Solution design and automation workflow in the centralized repository.
- Identity new solution strategy for automation where required.
- Ensure automations that are deployed are working and pro-actively fix issues if any.
- Identify the opportunities to introduce more automations to help internal teams, partners and customers.
- Participate in the research, POC which related to any automation.
- Build lab environment for testing automation workflows.
- Support junior developers to complete their tasks and provide domain knowledge.
Experience, Skills and Qualification:
- Extensive Agile experience working across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Should have Minimum 2+ yrs. of experience as Bash(advanced) & Python Developer.
- Experience in gathering requirement from clients and developing them with coding standards.
- Experience in Datacenter/End User Operations including Linux/Unix Operating System, Web Servers, KVM/OpenStack with basic networking.
- Experience in Datacenter operations including, databases, clustering, load balancing, distributed file-systems, Antivirus, Configuration management(puppet/ansible/chef) , SMTP, Mail server, storage and backup./li>
- Should have Experience in integrating Third Party applications via APIs.
- Experience in any of the ITSM platform in Managing Incident, Request, Change.
- Should have certified in ITIL.
- Hands on in any of Cloud technologies is a plus.
- Understanding/Knowledge of the Enterprise Monitoring Systems is plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5+ years of experience.