The Product Design team is responsible for the concept creation, design, and execution of our products. Working closely with the Product Management and Technology teams, the Product Designer plays a crucial role in bringing our product strategy to life. The product designer will own the product user experience and will be able to drive the rest of the organization with a design centric approach.
A typical day might include the following:
- Provide subject matter expert for all architectural components within our product design (product/service blueprints, service/journey maps, storyboards, IA/taxonomy, sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes)
- Collaborate with like-minded designers
- Work closely with our data experts and product team and other stakeholders to gather and generate actionable insights for feedback into the design process
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to optimize product offerings.
- 5 years to 7 years of hands-on experience as a UX/Product Designer
- Strong communication skills – ability to convince stakeholders about design decisions
- Strong experience in generating insights from user/customer research and user stated requirements and building simplified user interface design experience from the accumulated research.
- Should be highly analytical by nature and will be able to understand the underlying causes of problems and user behaviours for an existing product, employing both qualitative and quantitative research techniques to achieve this.
- Should have the ability and experience to understand the architecture and feature interactions for existing product and redesigning the User Experience from grounds up
- Exhibits strong understanding of concept modelling, information architecture, and user-centred design
- Should have prior experience working with Adobe XD, Sketch, Keynote etc for developing UX designs and prototypes
- Should have experience in web as well as mobile interface design