Gartner Symposium/ITxpo, Gold Coast Australia, Oct 24th – 27th, 2016
October 27, 2016
The Gartner Symposium/ITxpo Gold Coast will be a place where leading IT companies will be seen participating with a goal to make their presence felt in the market and to grip as much as business opportunities as they can. This year’s theme, Lead 360. Drive Digital to the Core, will help you see further, explore deeper and to discover how to make digital a core competence for you and your organization. The Gartner Symposium/ITxpo experience will include:
- A community of over 1,500 CIOs and their leadership teams
- An agenda focused on the imperatives that you and your team must pursue to align with your enterprise mission-critical priority
- Six tracks spanning technology & information, leadership and business strategy
- Recommended journeys with sessions and peer-to-peer engagements most relevant to you
- Innovative keynotes brimming with inspiration from the world’s top innovators and leadership experts
- CIO Story sessions featuring visionary CIOs sharing practical examples of putting digital leadership into practice
- Over 50 Gartner Analysts onsite providing you with the most personal guidance and advice possible in analyst one-on-ones
- A wealth of peer engagement opportunities to make lasting connections, share best practices, and network with your peers
- 80+ solution providers filling the ITxpo showcase with new possibilities for digital business, organized into marketplaces to make it easy to find the solutions you need.
About SymphonyAI Summit
SymphonyAI Summit’s advanced, modular solution unifies service management, asset management, and operations management into a single, easy-to-use platform. Enterprises and service providers use SymphonyAI Summit to dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of their IT management while improving efficiency, productivity, predictability, and control. Leading enterprises across financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, education, and many more verticals are delivering exceptional user experiences while lowering their IT costs using SymphonyAI Summit. SymphonyAI Summit is a portfolio company of SymphonyAI.
SymphonyAI is building the leading enterprise AI company for the digital transformation of the business enterprise, across the most important and resilient growth verticals, including life sciences, healthcare, retail, consumer packaged goods, financial services, manufacturing, and media. In each of these verticals, SAI businesses have many of the leading enterprises as clients. SAI is backed by a $1 billion commitment from Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a successful entrepreneur and philanthropist. Since its founding in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly to a combined revenue run rate of more than $300 million and over 2,200 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals.