Job Title: . Net Architect
Job type: Permanent
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).
What You Do:
- Apply analysis and programming expertise to the development of complex enterprise applications in a Microsoft .NET technology environment.
- Provide highly technical and specialized guidance and solutions to complex Information Technology problems.
- Work independently as a self-starter or as a member of a team. May serve as Project/Task Leader.
- Familiarity with the Agile development methodology - experience as a member of a Scum development team
- Analyze and troubleshoot highly complex issues works with patience and perseverance to debug problems to final resolution.
What You Need:
- 10-14 years of extensive hands on architecture and development experience in .Net, C#, Web Applications, Restful/Micro Services, SQL Server and exposure to latest Microsoft technologies.
- Expert understanding of database design and development for SQL Server & MongoDB
- Experience in Visual Studio, ASP.NET, Web Forms, Web Services, Desktop, Console, and Web application development
- Clear understanding of n-tier architecture and class frameworks
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from an accredited 4-year college or university preferred; Work experience may substitute for degree requirements for exceptional candidates.
- Experience with TFS
- Microsoft developer certification (MCAD, MCSD) preferred
- Experience with additional Microsoft Windows Server System products including SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Portal Server, etc. preferred
- Experience with WebApi, OData, REST & SOAP APIs, OAuth preferred
- Developing in an Agile environment preferred
- IIS Management experience preferred
- Experience developing in Angular a plus
- Experience in SPA, Caching, No-SQL Databases
- Experience in development using GO4 design patterns would be a plus.