Symphony SUMMIT is a leading provider of cloud-based IT Management (ITOM) solutions. It is building game changing AI based solutions for ITOM.
Symphony SUMMIT is part of a select set of companies backed by SymphonyAI Group (SAI) the largest AI-focused investment firm in the world, founded and led by Dr. Romesh Wadhwani, a highly successful serial tech entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist.
Summary of the Role
Symphony SUMMIT is seeking a highly driven Senior Manager / Director of Product Marketing. You will be leading our product marketing efforts and will be responsible for developing overall GTM strategy and planning, competitive intelligence, positioning and messaging of our offerings in the market. This is a great opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company creating the next-generation of products for the CIO suite, as well as to expand and build expertise in multiple areas.
- Collaborate with product management, business development, analytics and sales teams to create marketing plans, and to operationalize product plans.
- Develop cutting edge product messaging and innovative content that articulates and differentiates our offerings in the market.
- Lead internal training programs that describe the positioning, value proposition, capabilities, sales strategies, other best practices for our products & solutions.
- Support the sales & solutions teams with a robust sales kit including presentations, battle cards, briefs, FAQs, guides, and related collateral.
- Develop thought-leadership materials designed to accelerate customer, analyst and industry awareness and adoption of Symphony SUMMIT, such as case studies, whitepapers, vertical industry POVs, and other articles.
- Evangelize our products, solutions, & best practices to our customers via marketing events, webinars, blogs, and other external communications channels.
- Advocate for market needs and positioning using evidence-based reasoning (both qualitative and quantitative).
- Plan and manage local events and roadshows for customers and partners.
- 7+ years of experience in Product Marketing in enterprise software. Experience in one or more of the following areas, namely cloud computing, ITSM, cloud analytics are highly desirable.
- Proven ability to participate in and influence cross-functional teams.
- Ability to solicit and synthesize customer and market feedback for actionable recommendations on positioning, messaging, and product development.
- Experience analyzing product, customer, market dynamics and opportunities.
- Ability to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, and in particular the ability to convert complex ideas and quantitative data into simple messages.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent. (MBA preferred).
- Based in United States (Bay Area preferred).
Why should you join us?
- Be part of defining a fast-growing industry (ITOM) and work with some of the most advanced technology like AI/ML/Big Data.
- Work with a highly talented and accomplished team.
- Lots of opportunity to own and drive company-wide efforts; work directly with founders and executives to attain substantial external exposure.
- Competitive compensation, and generous benefits.