Job Type: Permanent
- Build new modules with .NET / ASP.NET / C# / MS SQL Server / WCF Web Services
- Develop new functionality on our existing software product
- Participate with team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Good to Have: jQuery, AngularJS, AJAX, HTML5, C++ IT product asset management, server network monitoring, etc. , (in SAAS, Azure, IT management systems will be an added advantage (senior profile)
- Strong expertise in Database (MsSQL) and ASP.NET expected.
- Experience developing enterprise applications
- Knowledge of system programming, WMI, SNMP, Power Shell will be an added advantage.
- Experience in SAAS, Azure, IT management systems will be an added advantage.
- MCA, Software Engineering, Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related area is preferred.
- Certifications in .NET or ITIL desirable
- Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management is desirable
- jQuery, AngularJS, AJAX, HTML5, C++
- IT product asset management .server network monitoring, etc , (in SAAS, Azure, IT management systems)
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Symphony SUMMIT is the leading provider of private and public cloud based IT Operations Management Solution to enterprises and service providers. It is one of the 20+ global companies backed by the Symphony Technology Group (STG).